We offer you a flight on modern MIG-29 fighter!
The flights are carried out on Sormovo Nizhny Novgorod airdrome and organized in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation from 23.05.2005 regarding conducting demonstration flights of experimental aviation aircrafts with Russian and foreign citizens as passengers.
Sokol (Nizhny Novgorod aircraft building factory) ensures safety of demonstration flights, which are subject to mandatory insurance. The flights are carried out by first-class test-pilots who have an access to demonstration flight.
In order to participate in the demonstration flight, one has to obtain official permit that is issued during not less than 60 daysfor foreign citizens. In order to pass control and enter the Sokol factory one has to have the passport.
MIG-29 flights are conducted every weekday all year round and in any weather.
Persons who are older than 18 years are free to join the flight, there is no upper age limit. Contraindications are as follows: blood pressure diseases (hypertension, hypotension, arrhythmia, myocardial infarction, stroke, saccharine diabetes, etc.)
MIG-29 is modern jet fighter, used in the Russian Air Force. It was designed as a plane melee, and is provided with two turbo-jet engines. It is in excellent aerodynamic shape and offers a great view from cockpit. During the demonstration flight there will be performed several aerial stunts, from the simplest to the most difficult, such as: turn, spiral, combat turn, pitch-down, upside-down flight, barrel-roll, pass at minimum speed, etc. The flight will finish with a pass at midget height (not more than 20 meters above the landing strip).
Before the flight, medical examination is carried out, briefing with pilot, trying on and adjustment of an anti-g suit. After climbing, pilot checks tourist’s g-tolerance on small magnitudes. Overload may be increased only according to client’s wish and in accordance with how he is feeling.
You may choose one of three flight programs:
- MIG-29 Stratosphere flight and aerobatics;
- MIG-29 Aerobatics (40-45 minutes;
- MIG-29 Aerobatics (20-25 minutes).
Including in the price:
- Pass to the airdrome and formal admission to the flight
- Pre-flight medical examination
- Briefing with pilot
- Flight according to the program
- MIG-29 flight certificate
- MIG-29 model
- Nizhny Novgorod transfer
- Presence of 1-2 accompanying persons of the flying tourist
- History of the Russian aviation Museum on the territory of Sokol aircraft building factory. The museum is located on the factory territory with special regime, so it is only available for clients who are to fly MIG-29
- Logbook note of the MIG-29 flight (if you have one)
You may order separately:
- Film about your MIG-29 flight (video shooting of all phases of flight preparation and flight as such + editing, sound, etc.). Please note that according to the security requirements in the territory of the aircraft factory it is strictly forbidden to have personal photo and video equipment. We strongly recommend that you order photo and video shooting, which will be performed by an accredited professional operator. You will get a set of digital photos (JPEG) and a DVD with video film lasting 50 - 55 minutes.
- Flight suit sewing to remember MIG-29
- Video camera for the headset during the stratosphere flight
- Robinson R66 helicopter rent for the route Moscow – Sokol (Nizhny Novgorod) – Moscow
- Dinner after the fligh
- Moscow and Nizhny Novgorod accommodation and tours